Luxury Market Report - Oakville & Mississauga
Wednesday Apr 20th, 2022
April’s Highlights for Luxury Market Report
Review the North American report and note the following key factors in your posts and email comments to grab the attention of your clients, customers, friends and readership:
- The report is a guide to the luxury real estate market in North American. It provides an overall analysis with trends and highlights comparative data on the top-residential markets throughout Canada and the United States.
- This month’s report displays the market statistics for North America month over month as well as the 13-month trend.
- It also provides more in-depth statistics about – put your city/area report name here).
- This month we investigate the “innovation” occurring in the luxury real estate market to counter the issues of high demand, low inventory levels and increasing prices.
- We look at the comparable statistics of April 2022 versus 2021 to review the level of demand, sales, price velocity and new inventory entering the market this spring.
- Big questions on everyone minds are focused on the sustainability of demand in the luxury real estate market and the repercussions of rising inflation, higher interest rates and the war in Ukraine.
- We reveal what experts such as Danielle Hale, chief economist with Realtor.com, Forbes.com, Lawrence Summers, a former Treasury Secretary and Harvard economist, and Mansion Global predict this spring?
- Can we expect to see the return of more normal seasonal patterns this year, or will the continued shortage of homes for sale remain the biggest obstacle for buyers?
- Out of this incredibly constrained market we see the rise of ‘innovation’.
- Affluent buyers are changing the real estate map once again – finding new locations on the fringe of more renowned locations and others are starting to see the upside of properties that need renovations.
- As global supply chains continue to be a source of frustration, we look at some interesting solutions being implemented from using local resources to repurposing and recycling.
- Interesting changes are also happening in the luxury condo market which is seeing development innovation at both the design and amenity level.
- Finally, even sellers of land or tear-down properties are stepping up their game – discover more about this new rising trend.
- For homeowners looking to sell or buy their luxury home in today’s market we recommend working with a realtor who can provide you with critical knowledge about your local market, maintain a high level of security during the transaction and knows how to leverage technology to provide maximum exposure and assistance.
It is my responsibility as your REALTOR to ensure that when others around you are lowering their expectations, that this becomes the time for us to switch gears and discover how to leverage the market effectively to achieve your goals.
Then look at your local City Report and provide relevant insight.